An Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney Ready To Assist
Criminal charges are serious and can turn you into an outcast among friends, family and society. They also can lead to jail and prison time and extreme fines. But it’s important to try to stay calm and immediately contact an experienced criminal defense attorney.
The law firm of Thomas V. Mike Miller, Jr., P.A., draws on more than 50 years of experience practicing criminal law. We can guide you through the intimidating legal process and protect your rights. Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony, or you are under investigation, don’t wait to find out what the police and prosecutors have in mind. Putting the right defense lawyer at your side is a critical first step. We are determined, persistent and committed to our clients.
Representing Clients Facing Variety Of Criminal Charges
Our team of attorneys includes Melissa Miller, a skilled criminal defense lawyer who has represented clients charged with all state misdemeanor and felony crimes in Calvert and Prince George’s counties, and communities throughout Southern Maryland. We have represented clients in criminal cases, including:
- Theft, burglary and property crimes such as stealing from homes, businesses and vehicles
- Assault and battery crimes that lead to injury
- Major felonies such as murder, robbery and weapons charges
- Drug crimes such as possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and illegal possession of prescription drugs
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and related traffic violations
We will vigorously assert your rights to get the charges reduced or dismissed. Aggressive representation is what you need, and we will provide that for you. From our offices in Clinton and Dunkirk, we practice in state and federal courts throughout Southern Maryland and the District of Columbia.